Whether you are planning to operate internationally or want to market your product and services regionally. The elements of designing a logo would remain the same. Let’s take a look at these elements:
- Logo design should be simple and should not create confusion.
- Should follow the designing principles of color, form, consistency and clarity.
- Should be effective in full colors as well as in black and white.
- Should not lose its look and feel if reproduced on different objects.
- Should be able to project company’s image, strength and integrity.
|Whether your company belongs to hospitality industry, consumer or industrial good and services industry, Education, Religion, Travel and tourism industry, Estate and property etc. your logo design should contain all the above elements. These elements will help in making your logo stand in line with famous logos. You can now study the world famous logos by simply clicking on the links given below. You will not only be able to review the logo but also study its history and learn what makes a logo famous.|
|Adidas Logo||American Express Logo||Apple Logo|
|BMW Logo||Burger king Logo||Chevy Logo|
|Coca Cola Logo||Denver Broncos Logo||FedEx Logo|
|Ferrari Logo||Google Logo||Harley Davidson Logo|
|Honda Logo||IBM Logo||Intel Logo|
|McDonalds Logo||Mercedes Benz Logo||Microsoft Logo|
|Mobil Logo||NASA Logo||NBA Logo|
|Nike Logo||Nintendo Logo||Nokia Logo|
|Patriot Logo||Pepsi Logo||Peugeot Logo|
|Puma Logo||Spiderman Logo||Starbucks Logo|
|Superman Logo||Rolls Royce Logo||Toyota Logo|
|UPS Logo||Walt Disney Logo||Wikipedia Logo|